Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Life

          An awful lot has been going on this past week. I wish I had the patience to do a thorough weekly roundup like Iris over at
Linden Lifestyles. Real quick though... The scam artist trying to sell what he purported to be Lost Skins on Sunday, yeah, we dealt with him. The story is sort of amusing...but a bit long. Maybe one day I'll get around to it. Tete Deux...it's coming along. CJ may want to kill me for posting about it but I'm excited. We are hoping to have it ready before the fall. I did a little bit of hobnobbing with some SLebrities...I won't name drop, yet. It's silly, I know, they are just ordinary people but I get a kick out of it.

          Then there is the new issue of Second Style. This month's Style Girl was my good friend MeiLin Miranda who has an awesome, fun, sense of style. I also had the good fortune to be able to do an inventory raid on the fabulous Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things. She was easily one of the nicest, most interesting content creators that I've ever had the chance to speak with.

          And then there is Tete a Pied's new skin, Life. 100% of the procedes will go to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. I'm really proud of the new skin. First of all, we are using new eyebrows and lip texture that I'm really happy with. We also have a rather risque tat on the small of the back which is part of the ACS logo. We are selling the skin in a pack with all 7 skin tones for only 900. I really hope that our customers pick up a skin, just to contribute to the cause, if nothing else. I know that everybody has been touched by cancer in some way, myself included. And if it isn't my skin, or Starley's skin, then let it be ETD's hair...let it be anything really. Just keep in mind what your lindens mean in rl dollars. Donating $3 to a cause like this shouldn't make most people even blink. And for those of you that may be in a tight spot financially...lindens do add up, throw a linden in a kiosk, even if that is all you have.

No comments: