Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fashion Forward: Fleur Allure Exotique Inspiration



While I don't consider myself a slave to fashion, I do follow it closely. I have a deep respect and admiration for clothing as an art form and because of this, I closely follow the launch of several of my favorite designers each season.

The inspiration for the Exotique makeup was from a runway look for Fall 08. Sadly, I can't remember what designer featured the look. What I love about this makeup is that while it is a little bit "exotic", it is still a very wearable evening/going out look for a young woman. The color palette for the first makeup came from the inspiration picture and the other two looks featured color combinations that I created.

I find that for the most part, runway makeup tends to be a great way to predict the seasons coming trends in makeup and serve as an inspiration for your own looks.

Please drop by Fleur and try the very wearable "fashion-forward" makeups of Exotique, which is NOW on 50% sale for the next week.

Your limo awaits!

No comments: