Sunday, June 03, 2007

Juin Calendar Girl In Stores

I'm about to go out into the big bad real world but I thought I would do a quick post to announce the new addition to the calendar girl series. I don't know why I didn't think of the obvious....June bride. I don't even know exactly where the inspiration came from but there it was....hey CJ, how about a dirndl? There is something sexy and feminine about them, especially our version. The lacing, the off the shoulder shirt, the flared little skirt, all a bit saucy but still kind of innocent. The makeup I created is a great example of how the change of hue can make the same exact makeup go from sweet to having a bit of edge. Anyway, as always, the skins are available for just this month. Both can be found in our new shop, the white boutique down the way from our greenhouse skin shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Calendar Girl is really cute! I love the lacing on the front. The blue eye shadow is also cool- it reminds me of the 80's.