Tuesday, July 14, 2009

5th & Oxford


CJ and I have been in the skin business for 3 years. We've released countless makeups under 7 skin lines and yes, we've been through 2 brand names. This, however, is not a rebranding. We are no longer just about skins. Along with our new name, 5th & Oxford will bring a diverse range of products which draw from the most current trends in fashion and design, for both women, men, AND your home. While our focus and style will be shifting, our mission as content creators will remain the same. CJ and I are about slavish attention to the details and perfectionism.

We look forward to expanding into new territory in the coming months. Because we've always been known primarily as skin makers, we thought it only fitting that our first product release under this new brand would be skins. Take a look at just a few of the skins we've released under the Audrey line that are available at
5th & Oxford

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Hello Roslin love. Just popping in to see what you are up to and am so happy to see that you and CJ are still creating. It pains me that I can't find enough balance to make my second life work with my first one. But I just wanted to let you know that I still think about you and miss you, even though I no longer come in world.
~Choice

Verity Goodnight said...

The new skins look wonderful. :) I'm going to have trouble deciding which to get!

Randomly, is the black dress on the right an upcoming 5th & Oxford release?