Saturday, March 17, 2007

Update and Randomness


Let me get this out first....

Woo hoo and yay. I consider these to be lady like long. Very classic, 40's-50's inspired length and shape. They were fashioned after the very lovely Dita Von Teese, a modern day burlesque queen. In three of the nail sets, I left the moon of the nail bare which I learned is a very old school style manicure from Dita. CJ and I have been kept very busy lately, averaging one custom AV a week for the past month or so. The experience has been very challenging and rewarding for the two of us. But as I've been spending so much time in the skin and shape of middle aged men, I've been CRAVING some glamor. I hope to get my hands on some of the good stuff soon.

1 comment:

sachi Vixen said...

These are such an inspired innovation. I wish I'd thought of it!

You two are so clever!