Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's All About the Timing


If you haven't had a chance to visit the new shop in Nouveau, now is the perfect time. You can take advantage of our great sale on all our newest items. Our new clothing, shoes, and my brand spanking new shapes, are all 50% off. The sale ends Monday, 11pm SLT. In addition to the 6 new shapes, we've added two more colors to the disc sandals, citrus and blue.

I don't like to toot my horn too much but I am especially excited about my new shapes as I have spent the past few months making shapes for various development companies in SL and I feel that experience has really improved my skills. My shapes include brow base to get your brows looking just like the picture, as well as a dress shape to save you the trouble of having to make one. But the best part is, they are mod and copy so you can make any adjustments you may feel like you need to personalize your shape. Hope to see you all at the sale!

No comments: