Thursday, May 15, 2008

Nicky Ree Collaboration

I know we've been very quiet over at Fleur but it's not without good reason! We've been working on a new set of makeups for both our Shoujo and Vivant lines. The amazingly talented Nicky Ree asked us to contribute a series of skins that would compliment her upcoming period inspired range of gowns. While it was a lot of work, Nicky's gowns are so unique and breathtaking, it was easy to be inspired. Today we are releasing the first 3 makeups which were created using our Vivant base. I may be a bit biased but I find it hard to pick a personal favorite from the three! They all feature a new technique I'm using for the lip texture that I'm rather pleased with. It imparts a lovely glow without making it look too heavy a gloss.

Calla and Alienbear have also contributed hair and jewelry. The hair in our Le Fleur ad features hair made by Tigerlily Koi,especially for the collaboration. Alienbear's jewelry set for Le Fleur is lovely but we didn't receive it in time for the ad unfortunately.


I'd also like to take the time to let everyone know that Nicky Ree and Fleur will be hosting a spring ball to celebrate the new release. CJ is building a gorgeous ballrom especially for this event. I hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The skins are amazingly lovely and fresh...people are going to love them!