Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Check Out SLShopper

I just thought I'd share this with you all, both shoppers and content creators alike.
I must admit that when Cristiano Midnight asked us to try out his new pet project, SLShopper , I balked. I am a bit of a flake when it comes to anything remotely technical but with some gentle coaxing and hand holding, he managed to convince me to give it a go and I'm so glad I did. Placing an ad is as easy as posting in the forums, just a few extra fields to fill. After placing a few ads, I timed myself and even when I take my time to provide a thorough description, the whole process only took me 3 minutes. What's really great about it, besides the ease of use, is that it lists slurls so you can go straight to that product in world. It also allows you comment to the creators and save ads.

No comments: