Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Allure Bare



At the urging of Sam and Fury, I'm going to be doing a series of posts discussing the inspiration for each of the Allure makeup looks. For my first post, I thought it would be fitting to discuss our Bare set since it's our most basic Allure makeup.

To be fair, Bare is not exactly bare, it is really more of a 'no makeup' makeup look. I'm a serious makeup lover, even before I became a content creator. As some of you may know, I've a few years experience in cosmetics in RL but I've been passionate about makeup for as long as I can remember. That said, sometimes, a girl wants to let her true self shine through. Or in my case, sometimes a girl gets tired of the 'full face' makeup look that's expected of her at work and feels like going for the bare minimum in her free time.

All three makeups feature a little bit of liner applied close to the lash line. The first makeup in bare is just a light, slightly pink tinted lip gloss and a hint of blush. The second look has a more flushed cheek, the kind you would see after someone comes in from the cold and the gloss is turned down, more of a chapstick, than a proper gloss. The final look is what I tend to sport most summers, freckles with a warmer toned lip gloss.




You can find Allure Bare, and all the other Allure makeups in the Allure Shop at Fleur.
We'll look forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

Sildenafil Citrate said...

This is perfect for women specially for me because I like so much vanity, and getting the perfect make up, I think I can catch a lot of looks on the street.