Ana Lutetia, Callie Cline , and Amelia Book. I'm kind of jealous of all the interesting facts everyone has shared so far. I'm rather boring and I don't think I can share any really interesting facts but I'll try.
My Random Facts
1. The French Connection- My maternal grandfather was born in France but his parents were Russian. My grandfather immigrated to America right after WW2. I still have some family living in France.
2.Until I worked for a French company, L'Occitane, I didn't care for the smell of lavendar. They have the most awesome lavendar products and omg, verbena too. YUM.
3.I'm a bit of a francophile but I suck at languages. I passed my 2 semesters of French required for my degree by the skin of my teeth.
4. I'm an anglophile. Books, films, tv shows...I love the English. When I first started SL, I had more English friends than all other nationalities put together, including American. Now those damn Aussies are gaining ground.
5. I've been with my fiance for 8 years and we've never had a single fight. I credit this to the fact that we don't live together. I might want to keep it this way.
6. My family is almost all holiday babies. Sister was born on Easter, I was born on Thanksgiving, one cousin on Columbus Day, the other on St Patrick's Day. My little brother, pain in the ass that he is, spoiled the streak by being born a day before Veteran's day.
7. I was a perfect angel in high school, not because my parents were strict, just because that was how I was. My first year away at college, I went wild and flunked out. I did go back to school and graduate with a totally useless degree BA in English with a writing concentration. I am trying to decide between finishing up my MA in Media Studies at The New School (if they will take me back) or go for my MLIS.
8. I dropped out of my digital design course in grad school because I was having a hard time picking up photoshop. CJ taught me everything I know.
I'm going to randomly tag people, not sure if they've been tagged yet but cut me a break, I've been sick. Kit Maitland, Grazia Horwitz, Miriel Enfield, Jackal Ennui, CronoCloud Creeggan, Barnesworth Anubis, Cory Edo, Shai Delacroix, Marni Grut.
Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.