Sunday, December 02, 2007

We Have a Winner

Marni Grut is the lucky gal in our Name That Skin contest. The skin she named, Lustrous, will be available sometime next weekend. CJ and I would like to take this time to thank all of you who have participated in the contest. There were so many great suggestions that I'm going to put my favorite ones on the side in case I need them in the future. But please people, no MORE. I'm drowning in notecards here. We also would like to take the time to say, thank you so much for being such amazing group members. Not only have you all helped us grow as a business, but as creators, your support has been appreciated. I love watching our little community grow. I love that the group chatter is kept to a minimum, that everyone is always friendly and helpful with one another. I love the respect that everyone treats one another with and I hope to see it continue.

1 comment:

Scarlett Niven said...

Damn! Ana beat me to it. :-)