Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Something Pretty To Look At While the Grid Is Down

In a way, it's a good thing the grid came down today. I've been so worn out from the sim launch that I haven't had the motivation to post all our new releases. CJ and I opened our new sim, Fleur, on Sunday. I'm am so proud of the work he did and I look forward to discussing the sim at length in a few days when we've had the chance to take some pictures. For those who haven't had the chance to visit and are curious, our main shop is a train station, with a train that you walk through to get to the other side of the sim. For now, it's just a single prefab and an ice skating pond but we hope to have more in the coming months. Now on to the new products.


For the gentlemen, we have Late Shift which has a heavy stubble, Ardent, which is a smooth face skin with liner, and Noir, a black and white skin with 4 facial hair options. I've also created 6 male shapes that are available across from the male skins.



The ladies have 4 new skins in addition to a speciality. My personal favorite is Aurora, based on a look found in the Sephora winter catalogue. Rose is a full body freckle look named after my friend Rose Farina who suggested the color combinations I used Lustrous is simple, shimmery shadow, and Apres Ski is a flushed cheek look with light makeup. The Noir is a black and white version of our Pin-Up makeup. We created it in all black and white and one with just red lips. Some may have missed the ticket hunt we held to win special edition skins. Don't fret, we will have more contests in the future and we have left the suits for men and women as well as the white gloves out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looking great!
BTW, I love the new sim.

Arianna Psaltery said...

Wonderful new choices. I don't know which I want!

I want to come out and hang in the club car. The windows with moving scenery make it seem like I'm REALLY on a train. GREAT job!