Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A "How-to" for Our New Belts!

To be honest, when I first laid eyes on our new system layer belts I thought okay ......... what do I do with these? LOL

Then three of our intrepid fashion bloggers in SL(tm) came forth with a series of posts that showed how wonderfully attractive, flexible and useful these little beauties are.

So a big Fleur thanks to Ana, Sasy and Marni. You inspired me to play the layers game and do my own post :)

Ana Lutetia
Scarborough Flair
Artist's Tea Party

and mine

The Long and the Short of It

I hope these blogs show you how versatile the new belts are. They are now available at our Rue D'Antibes store as well as the main store at Fleur.
++++++++
REMINDER: The 50% off sale on ALL Parfait boutique series skins ONLY at our Rue D'Antibes store will end THIS evening! So get your parfaits now!

No comments: