Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Allure of...


Biba


CJ and I hate revisiting past work, doing rehashes, etc. but sometimes there is call for it. As previously mentioned in this blog, Biba was a makeup that I created for our Vivant line. We had discontinued the makeup to make room for newer ones but it always remained one of my favorites. Not only do I prefer our Allure line to the Vivant as a base skin, I also wanted to improve upon the makeup. It was wonderful to see how many people were receptive to the idea of refitting the the Biba makeup. When creating the 3 different makeup palettes, I took into consideration some of the suggestions made by the Fleur Insiders and group members. Thank you everyone for your wonderful feedback and I hope you all enjoy this latest release.



Style Notes


Skin- Fleur Allure Alabaster Biba 1
Eyes- Miriel Eyes- Steel Blue (standard)
Hair- Pixel dust- Roslin- black (release coming soon)
Pin(both hair and dress)- Paper Couture- Gray Day Pin
Dress- Ivalde- Retropolitan Black Gown 1930
Pose- Long Awkward Pose- Barbie Girl II Barbie 15

No comments: