Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Seasons Greetings from Fleur!

We at Fleur Skins wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season.




We invite you to visit us often during the coming year to see what's new at Fleur, where we have the widest variety of skin styles and makeups on the grid, with something for every taste and price point.

It's been a busy year at Fleur. Roslin and CJ launched two new skin lines: Boutique, with both Parfait and Shojo makeups, and the the glorious hybrid skin, Allure, now with 10 makeups. Fleur collaborated with Nicky Ree, hyasynth Tiramisu and others as well as participating in the first Black Swan event and contributing to Relay for Life. And now Fleur has added it's first new clothes in a while!

Not content to work with Roslin on the skins, CJ has provided us with 3 new builds this year. Each build was special and of the quality one expects from him, but I have to admit I am loving the current SoHo/New York City build the most. Come on over and enjoy the ambience!

This year has also seen the enlargement of the Fleur staff. First I wheedled my way into Fleur to help with publicity and customer service. With the Allure launch it became clear that we needed more help, so we hired 5 Customer Service Associates. One of them, Fury Stapleton, took over my tasks when I was away and did a smashing job. So now she's my assistant working with Roslin & CJ on marketing. We also started the Fleur Insiders -- 10 lovely avatars who represent the variety that Fleur is. I've been working with them and they are a delight!

One of the joys of working for Fleur has been all the wonderful people I have met this year! Don't hesitate to contact Fury, me or any of the CSAs if you have questions or need help!
------------
REMINDER: The gift-giving Christmas Stocking will disappear on December 26. Random prizes include a special edition Allure Biba skin --come try your luck!

Also there are gift boxes for sale in the Main Lobby in case you need to wrap those virtual presents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*hopes I can get there before Dec,26*